miércoles, 18 de febrero de 2009

Concerned About a Bad Dream.

Well here We are again, bringing to you the more exciting stories from our classroom, so today I want to talk you about a guy that had this weird dream, so He went to see a Doctor, and this is what happened:



P: Well Doctor, once I had this bad dream, I don't know exactly what it does mean that's why I came up to you.

So, in my dream I just bought an used truck, and I was too excited by the way.



A few days after i bought this truck, I remember I was driving and suddenly the brakes got broken, just like that, and I was about to crash into a wall, and just before the crash, I wake up.

This dream is coming very often, so? what do you think Doctor?

D: Ok, let me see...uhm... I think I know the meaning of your dream, maybe you're afraid of driving, or I'd recomend you not watching too many action movies. Did you understand?

P: Alright doctor whatever you say, just kidding!

Thanks doctor i will follow your advice.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario